Kursor

Black Moustache

środa, 6 marca 2013

My new sim Laura Neall

Welcome to my new blog, today I'd like you to meet my new creative imagination which Laure Neall, can tell you a little about it ... so Laura terrible pessimist, does not suffer from the world of nature, children, and generally everything bothers her is a perfectionist because wades into end, her beauty bears witness to it, does not care about yourself and your appearance, and her dream since childhood was to become a ... witch working in the store, well, it would be enough, and here is the same Laure Neall










Download

Just to mention a few clothes that I downloaded a very cool party
Casual Clothes:
Sweater and pants --> Prada sims
Dress Visiting Card:
The entire outfit--> Ace creators
Pajamas:
Shock and shame ^^
Sports Outfit:
shorts, shoes and long socks--> Modish kitten
Dress The Surface:
jacket-->js sims 3
pants-->irida sims 3
Other:
Skin-->orange sim club
Hair-->oh! my sims

And that's it, I hope you like it Laura :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz